Lean Barbecue-Style Pork ingredients list:
– 1 lb of lean pork roast (with the fat trimmed off).
– ¼ cup of soy sauce.
– 2 tablespoons of salad oil.
– Pinch of cayenne.
– Pinch of ground cinnamon.
– Pinch of ground cloves.
Instructions for Lean Barbecue-Style Pork:
– Dice the pork into bite-sized pieces.
– Combine all of the ingredients in plastic bag and marinate for 1 hour 30 minutes.
– Remove the pork from the bag and discard the marinade.
– Put the meat on skewers and bake at 325°F (160°C) for 60 minutes.